Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2016

OUR DUTY

THIS MESSAGE IS AN EYE OPENER!
Let me tell you all my brothers and sisters, we may think that we may be fulfilling all the commandments of our Lord God but we are not.

YOU MAY ASK WHY?
Let me open your eyes....
The word of God says that you shall not steal.
But we forget that we even steal from God himself.

God blesses us with possessions and all wealth but we do not even offer him with any tithe and offerings...
God says,"Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! But you ask what do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?"
"You have cheated me of the tithes and offering due to me. You are under a curse for your all nation has been cheating me..."Malachi 3:8-9

So people let us not cheat God for we make it seem to the Lord that it is wrong for him to bless us. We must know and remember that everything we have is from HIM and so we should learn to give back. Some might say there minister of God after money... but that is not the only option.

There are people in the streets without food, poor etc learn  to give to them for when you give for God's sake to them you are giving what you have received to God.
We make a life from what we give and we make a living from what we receive.

Remember, you are a solution to someones problems

SHARE THIS MESSAGE THAT ALL MAY KNOW AND THEIR EYES BE OPENED!Amen

No comments: