Popular Posts

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Second coming of Jesus Christ

Well people all over the world are you ready for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Look He knows we are weak that's why He choose grace that those who want to be saved and have eternal life may  seek Him. He wants you all to come back to Him for He died that you may be saved.. The only thing He wants is for you to confess Him as your Lord and personal Savior, to trust in Him, to know Him and by the help of the Holy Spirit to be like Him...
It's not hard just believe and confess and you will see what changes shall He make in your life no matter your weaknesses...
If you are willing pray this prayer;
Lord God of Heaven Armies,
Jesus I come to you,
See I am dirty and devoured by the evil one,
I decide from the bottom of my heart to seek refuge in you,
Lord I confess my sins before you,
All I ask is that you wash me and set me free.
I confess you as my Lord and personal Savior, fill me with your Holy Spirit that I may be strong in Jesus Christ name!
Amen


No comments: